I get customers that call or come in to my store daily with broken laptop screens, They will always ask me if its an original part, for example is it a Dell screen or an Hp Screen?
All laptop manufactures will use 4 main suppliers to install screens in their laptops. They are:
3) Chi Mei,
4) Au Optronics
The screens we install are brand new and come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty and a 90 day installation warranty.
Laptop screens are damaged or cracked very easily.
- Have liquids, especially sweet, sticky drinks like soda, nearby when using your laptop. Spills can cause serious damage to the machine and can be costly to repair.
- Crush your laptop by stuffing too many books around it inside your backpack.
- Pile heavy objects on top of it.
- Drop, jar, or bump your laptop.
- Pick up or hold your laptop by the screen, or scratch, twist, hit, or push the surface of the display.
- Leave a pen or pencil on your laptop when you close it. Doing so will break the screen.
- Disassemble or attempt to repair your laptop yourself.
- Leave the laptop’s base resting directly on your body (your legs or torso) for an extended period of time. It can get hot!
- Use your laptop in or near water.
- Use or store your laptop at temperatures above 95 degrees F or below 41degrees F. Which means don’t leave it in your car.
- Place your laptop closer than five inches from any electrical appliance that generates a strong magnetic field, such as a television, refrigerator, etc.
- Touch the lens on the CD-ROM tray or the surface of the compact disk.
If you need any help or advise, Please don’t hesitate to contact us. 519.670.1566 ( Call, Text or Email) ForestCityRepairs@gmail.com